set the bar for exceptional teamwork. Whether they're training new hires, mentoring team members, greeting customers, or maintaining a sparkling clean store, our Assistant Managers are always working to support the team's performance and exceed customer expectations.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer Service - welcomes customers to the store with a personal greeting, and provides friendly and efficient service to delight our customers and keep them coming back for more!
- Proactive Leadership - leads by example in performing daily processes, addresses and resolves team member conflicts and operational issues, and motivates high performance from the team
- Training - coaches new hires and existing team members, provides actionable feedback on good performance and areas of opportunity to ensure success
- Cash Flow Monitoring - verifies daily deposits, completes bank runs, and monitors petty cash
- Scheduling - creates and maintains store schedule, manages shift trades and time-off requests
- Additional duties as assigned
BENEFITS & PERKS
- A positive, upbeat attitude is a must!
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some holiday and weekend availability is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-2 years experience in a similar work environment
- Paid weekly
- TransitChek Commuter Benefits
- And of course, a discount on our bite-size cupcakes!