Baked by Melissa is searching for great Associate Store Managers
to join our store teams!
The Associate Store Manager position is a great opportunity for an entry-level candidate to learn the ins and outs of Baked by Melissa store management and gain hands-on experience in employee relations, leadership, and training and development.
The ideal candidate for this position enjoys interacting with lots of different people on a daily basis (a true "people person"), and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. We're looking for someone with an always-positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow with our company. A management background is not required - all of our managers are thoroughly trained in the skills and knowledge they'll need to be successful in their new role!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Supports the General Manager in managing the daily operation of a Baked by Melissa store, focusing on employee leadership and development, customer service, and product quality
- Trains new hires in Baked by Melissa policies, protocols, and product knowledge; implements seasonal and promotion-specific training programs throughout the year
- Coaches store employees through verbal performance feedback, and monitors employee performance on an ongoing basis
- Identifies and develops high-potential employees, and recommends employees for promotion
- Maintains a highly ethical, team-driven, and customer-focused work environment
BENEFITS & PERKS
- A positive, upbeat attitude is a must!
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some holiday and weekend availability is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in a similar work environment is preferred
- Paid weekly
- TransitChek Commuter Benefits
- And of course, a discount on our bite-size cupcakes!