Baked by Melissa is growing and we're looking for Shift Supervisors to join our store teams! Our Shift Supervisors work alongside our Counter Associates performing similar responsibilities but with the additional responsbility of having a key to one of our stores. Shift Supervisors open or close their location and assist the Assistant Store Manager and General Manager with supervisory duties as assigned.
Looking to grow your professional career? Having opened fourteen locations since March 2009 in NYC and NJ, there’s definitely room to grow with us!
• Customer service! Greeting customers with a genuine smile and personable attitude.
• Cupcakes! Neatly boxing cupcakes and knowing the ins and outs of our product.
• Cleanliness! Maintaining a sparkling clean store.
• Handling register transactions.
• Opening or closing a Baked by Melissa location.
• Supervisory responsibilities, as assigned by Assistant Store Manager or General Manager.
• A positive, upbeat attitude is a must!
• Desire to grow and develop into a management position.
• Natural leader, in either a professional or educational environment.
• Some holiday and weekend availability is required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Experience in a similar work environment is preferred.
• Paid weekly
• TransitChek (pre-tax dollars to pay for your commute!)
• And of course, a discount on our bite-sized cupcakes!