We’re searching for top-notch Shift Supervisors
to join our Baked by Melissa store teams! As a Shift Supervisor, you’ll join our Counter Associates in providing exceptional service to all Baked by Melissa customers, with the added responsibility of being a key-holder for one or more of our stores.
Shift Supervisors work primarily opening and closing shifts, and assist the Associate Store Manager and General Manager with supervisory duties as needed.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer service! Greeting customers with a genuine smile and friendly, efficient service
- Cupcakes! Neatly boxing cupcakes and knowing the ins and outs of our product
- Cleanliness! Maintaining a sparkling clean store
- Additional responsibilities include: performing register transactions, opening and/or closing the store, and supervising the store and team in the absence of the Associate Store Manager and General Manager
BENEFITS & PERKS
- A positive, upbeat attitude is a must!
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in a similar work environment is preferred
- Paid weekly
- TransitChek Commuter Benefits
- And of course, a discount on our bite-size cupcakes!